Hella HM2051 DuraLED Marker Lamp Bare Wire - Amber Marker
DuraLED Marker Lamp Bare Wire - Amber Marker
DuraLed® M "Fit and Forget" robust waterproof clearance marker and inspection lamps utilise the latest LED technology specifically for heavy duty applications.
The DuraLed® M clearance and marker lamps are heavy duty injection moulded units in UV resistant polymers that offer a high resistance to corrosion and attack from a range of aggressive elements commonly found in mining, industrial and chemical plants (Please refer to the technical section for detailed information).
The polymers used also offer high levels of protection against impact damage whilst exhibiting a large degree of self-damping vibration protection.
DuraLed® M signal lamps feature the HELLA pioneered Multivolt™ system that ensures the same ultra bright light output at supply voltages between 8V DC and 28V DC, eliminating the problems associated with voltage drop and allowing the ï¬tment of the same products on plant and machinery with 12V DC or 24V DC electrical systems.
All DuraLed® M products are fully sealed and pre-wired to cope with temporary immersion and high pressure cleaning. To enable easy integration into most mining machine wiring harnesses, DuraLed® M products are supplied optional with DT Plug.
- -40ºC to +70ºC
- 200G shock resistant
- Sealed to IP6K6 & IP6K7 to withstand temporary immersion and high pressure washing
- Multivolt™ 8 – 28V DC
- Up to 60% less current draw than comparable bulb lamps
- Ultrafast response time
- Transient spike protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Sealed unit pre-wired with multi-core double insulated wire
- Available with DT Plugs or bare wire ends
- ADR & ECE compliant approved for road use
- High visibility yellow mounting base
- Polycarbonate lens material rated UL94 5VB
- PMMA lens material rated UL94 HB
- Mounting base material rated UL94 UB
All HELLA Mining LED products are covered by a five (5) year warranty on light output, excluding environmental and physical damage.